Welcome to the Interagency Disability Educational Awareness Showcase (IDEAS) website. When information is available about IDEAS 2013 it will be posted here, please check back. To be added to the IDEAS mailing list, please contact email@example.com.
IDEAS 2012 was held on Wednesday, January 18, and Thursday, January 19, 2012 at the U.S. Department of Agriculture in Washington, DC.
Here are links to some of the presentation material from IDEAS 2012:
Who Should Attend IDEAS 2012:
- Section 508 Coordinators; EEO, Human Capital Officers, ADA Coordinators
- Computer Specialists and IT/IS managers in Federal, state and local government
- Private sector IT/IS professionals
- Procurement Managers
- Program Managers
- Senior Leadership from Government Agencies & DoD and Leading Government Integrators
- Selective Placement Coordinators
- Section 504 Coordinators
- Assistive Technology Professionals
Registration is FREE and includes admission to all:
- Exhibit Hall
Don't miss this practical hands-on educational conference and technology showcase on Section 508!